FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the dates and opening hours of the MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2024?
The MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2024 is open to the public from Tuesday 15 October to Sunday 20 October 2024. Monday 14 October is reserved exclusively for the press.
Opening hours to the public are :
- Tuesday 15 October: 09:30am-8:00pm (last entry 7:00pm)
- Wednesday 16 October: 09:30am-8:00pm(last admission 7:00pm)
- Thursday 17 October: 09:30am-8:00pm (last admission 7:00pm)
- Friday 18 October: 09:30am-10:00pm (last admission 9:00pm)
- Saturday 19 October: 09:00am-10:00pm (last admission 9:00pm)
- Sunday 20 October: 09:00am-6:30pm (last admission 5:00pm)
On Friday and Saturday, visitors will be able to enjoy the MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW nights in a festive atmosphere!
Where and when can I buy my ticket?
The MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW ticket office will be open from mid-March 2024.
It will be accessible from www.mondial.paris.
We strongly advise you to buy your ticket online in advance.
On-site sales are not planned for the moment.
Ticket prices will be announced at the same time.
There will be :
- Lower fares for weekday tickets
- Lower fares for tickets valid on weekends
- Special prices for people with a disability card and a person accompanying the visitor.
For all group purchase requests, please contact [email protected]
How does access to the MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2024 work?
When you purchase your ticket(s), you will be asked to choose an arrival time (either in the morning from 09:00/09:30am depending on the day, or in the afternoon from 02:00pm).
You must respect this choice.
When will I receive my ticket?
Your ticket will not be sent to you when you place your order. It will be sent to you a few days before the MONDIAL DE L’AUTO / PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2024. The ticket will be made available via a link sent to your inbox.
Do I need to print my ticket?
No, you can use your electronic ticket.
Why my ticket is invalid?
- You may have given a copy of your ticket to someone who has already entered the show. In this case, you will need to buy another ticket if you wish to enter.
- You are early or late for your time slot
- You have left the show « definitively », in which case your ticket is no longer valid.
- You have purchased a ticket through an unofficial seller…
Can I take a piece of baggage?
No. Access to luggage and motorbike/cycle helmets is strictly forbidden, even if you have a valid ticket. There is no free luggage storage on site.
The following items are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated permanently:
- Sharp objects
- Sharp objects
- Bottles of liquids larger than 33cl
- Firecrackers and other fireworks
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are not allowed at the Porte de Versailles, even on a lead.