Hopscotch Congrès (hereafter “Hopscotch”) and AMC process, within the framework of
the organization of the Mondial de l’Auto 2022, your personal data, in accordance with the
legislation in force.
This policy provides you information on the way your personal data are treated.
Accessible on our website, this policy is regularly updated in order to take into account the
legislative and regulatory evolutions, and any change in the organization of the Mondial de
l’Auto and in the treatments that Hopscotch and AMC carry out, as joint managers of the
This policy was updated on April 1st, 2022.
What are our commitments ?
We commit ourselves complying with the applicable regulation for all the processing of
personal data that we carry out. Thus, we commit ourselves to respect the following
– We process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
– We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not
process them in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
– We ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for
the purposes for which it is processed.
– We make every effort to ensure that personal data is accurate and, where necessary,
kept up to date. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which is
inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified
– We keep your personal data in a form that allows your identification only for as long as is
necessary for the purposes of the processing.
– We guarantee an appropriate level of security for the personal data we process.
These commitments are manifested in the following way:
– We respect your privacy.
– We ensure that the protection and security of your personal data is our primary concern.
– We do not use your personal data for purposes that have not been brought to your
– We do not consider that your personal data should be stored for an unlimited period.
– We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
– We work with trusted partners who provide sufficient guarantees that technical and
organizational measures are in place to ensure that our processing meets the
requirements of the applicable regulations.
– We respect your rights as a data subject and as a patient and make every effort to
respond to your requests, as soon as they are justified.
Sous-titre : What personal data do we process and for how long?
We remind you that personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable
natural person (the “data subject”), such as your first and last name or your postal
We undertake to process only the personal data that are strictly necessary for the following
purposes for which they are collected and to keep them only for as long as is necessary
for those purposes:
|Processing activities||Legal basis||Categories of personal datas||Shelf life (active base)|
Ticketing / order management
|Execution of the contract||Données d’identification, coordonnées bancaires||Duration of the contractual relationship|
|Consent||E-mail adress||3 years from the last contract|
|Management of “Exhibitor” registrations
|Execution of pre-contractual measures||Identification data, professionnal data||Duration of the contractual relationship|
|“Press” contact management||Execution of pre-contractual measures||Identification data, professionnal data||Duration of the contractual relationship|
Who can access your personal data?
Your data will be communicated only to the subcontractors of Hopscotch, trustworthy
service providers, in charge in particular of the data processing and the ticketing.
We make our best efforts to ensure that the number of these people remains as limited as
We only provide our trusted service providers with the information they strictly need to
provide the service and they may not use your personal data for any other purpose.
We always make our best efforts to ensure that all our trusted service providers with whom
we work maintain the security of your data.
We also ensure that when our relationship with a trusted provider comes to an end, that
provider deletes your personal data without delay.
We select our trusted service providers with great care, ensuring that they have sufficient
guarantees, including expertise, reliability and resources, to implement technical and
organizational measures to meet the requirements of applicable legislation, including
security. In this regard, we ensure that our trusted service providers process personal data
only on our documented instructions. We also ensure that their personnel are committed to
confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality.
What are your rights as a data subject?
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal data, as
well as a right to limit the processing of such data.
For more information about your rights, please visit cnil.fr.
You can exercise your rights either:
– By email to the following address: [email protected]
– By post at the following address HOPSCOTCH Groupe SA
25, rue Notre-Dame-des-Victoires
FR- 75002 Paris
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your rights have not been respected, you may
submit a complaint to the CNIL.